These heavy-duty bits are the ideal choice for routing thick material where a perfect finish is critical. The down-shear cutting action produces a very clean, slinter-free surface on the top edge of the cut, and the oversize 3/4" diameter body provides extra stability for a clean face. Use the 42-310 for jobs where limited clearance does not allow room for a protruding bearing screw. Perfect for routing hardwood, softwood, plywood or composites, using hand-held or table-mounted routers.
- Down-shear action delivers easier, smoother cuts in thick materials
- 3/4" diameter body and long cutting lengths provide stability and capacity for thick stock
- Extra length is great for routing multiple parts in a single operation
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on portable or table-mounted routers for template work