Freud's patented Adjustable Tongue and Groove Set is the ideal set for building Shaker-style cabinet doors, or any project requiring precise tongue & groove joints with perfect finished surfaces. The exclusive design features cutters with opposing shear angles to eliminate chipping on both the top and bottom surfaces of your work. And the spacer system allows adjustment at .002" increments to produce joints in 1/2" to 1-1/4" thick material with grooves from 7/32" to 3/8" deep. Bits are 1/2" shank and should be used in table-mounted routers.
- Adjustable at .002 inch increments for stock thickness of 1/2" to 1-1/4" and groove widths of 7/32" to 3/8"
- Opposing shear angles eliminate chipping and tear out on top and bottom surfaces
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Each bit is coated in Silver I.C.E. - a revolutionary coating that minimizes heat and pitch build-up
- Features TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and flawless finish